I recently met Oliver Rowe from Konstam and I never got round to writing up a full post about dining at his restaurant. Konstam at the Prince Albert famously claims that it sources 80% of its produce from inside the M25. It's far too long ago to think about a retrospective post but I can say that whilst we had a good time it took almost 45 minutes to get our main course. We were the first table at dinner service that night and there no more than 10 covers by the time we got our main. We did not have an entrées. The pork chop was beautifully cooked. So the recent blagger banquet auction of a chance to cook Pork Belly with Oliver Rowe was a big win for sure. Worth a revisit.
Here are some photos taken with my late Panasonic DMC TZ-5... it was a great point and shoot camera...
If you got this far, perhaps you might be interested in checking out my flickr set
here.
Konstam at the Prince Albert, 2 Acton Street, London WC1X 9NA
020 7833 5040 princealbert@konstam.co.uk
5 comments:
yum that pork chop does look delicious and great pic of the kitchen, Mark - especially with a point and shoot!
thanks for the blog. Though you sound peevish and your pictures are out of focus.
(taken from twitter: http://twitter.com/OliverRowe/statuses/5959673540)
Thank you both for your kind comments.
Wow, Mark, That pork looks devine. I've tuned to a bit of a pork aficionado of late and happen to pass that place every morning on the scooter to work. I may well have to swing in one evening and give them a chance to redeem their sluggish service.
Keep up the great blog. I'm digging your pics too!
supperclublondon - thanks for your comments on my blog and Mr Rowe's Pork Chop! It taste fantastic.
Post a Comment